Physiotherapy Clinic in Ashbourne, Co. Meath
NEWS ALERT: We now have online booking for physiotherapy appointments (although you will still have to call for an appointment with Linda). This means you can book after hours or over the weekend!!
At Ashbourne Physiotherapy Clinic our aim is to get you back to what you enjoy doing, without pain and as soon as possible. Our core work is dealing with musculoskeletal issues (including pelvic floor), movement problems, postural issues and injury prevention. The Clinic was founded in 1992 and we moved to our present location in 2002 and we have provided physiotherapy for over 6,000 different patients during this time. All our physiotherapists are chartered, meaning that they have graduated with a primary degree in physiotherapy from an accredited university and take part in mandatory professional development. We provide treatment and management of spinal pain, soft tissue injuries, sports injuries and prevention, as well as running Pilates and Healthy Bones and Stronger For Longer classes. Enda Gavin is registered with Aviva/Irish Life Back-up.
We also have Chartered Physiotherapists who specialise in the following areas:
- Women’s Health – Pelvic pain, pregnancy-related pain such as back pain, sacro-iliac joint problems and symphysis pubis dysfunction (SPD), prolapse, ante-natal and post-natal Pilates, rehab post- breast cancer
- Men’s and Women’s Continence problems – Stress incontinence, overactive bladder, bladder frequency, post-prostatectomy, bowel urgency, bowel leakage and bowel frequency
- Dry needling – treatment of pain and spasm (for musculoskeletal problems only)
- Foot pain and Orthotic Prescription (including for children) – treatment for plantar fasciitis, flat feet, bunions, shin splints, metatarsalgia, Achilles Tendinitis etc.
- Respiratory Conditions – Chronic Bronchitis (COPD), asthma, Bronchiectasis
- Neurology – treatment post-stroke, multiple sclerosis, Parkinson’s disease etc.
We also can do home or nursing home visits if you are unable to get to the clinic.
To find out more about the services that Ashbourne Physiotherapy Clinic can provide, please contact us.
We also have a second clinic!
Sutton Cross Physiotherapy Clinic, 1 Sutton Cross (above Insomnia), Dublin 13.
Phone 01 806 3030 for appointments or look up www.suttoncrossphysio.ie for more details