Physiotherapy Clinic in Ashbourne, Co. Meath
At Ashbourne Physiotherapy Clinic our aim is to get you back to what you enjoy doing, without pain and as soon as possible. Our core work is dealing with musculoskeletal issues (including pelvic floor), movement problems, strength issues and injury prevention. The clinic was founded in 1992 and we moved to our present location in 2002 and we have provided physiotherapy for over 7,000 different patients during this time. All our physiotherapists are chartered, meaning that they have graduated with a primary degree in physiotherapy from an accredited university and take part in mandatory professional development. We provide treatment and management of spinal pain, soft tissue injuries, sports injuries and prevention, as well as running Pilates and Healthy Bones and Stronger For Longer classes. Ahmad Salma MISCP is registered with Irish Life Health Back-up.
We also have Chartered Physiotherapists who specialise in the following areas:
- Women’s Health – Pelvic pain, pregnancy-related pain such as back pain, sacro-iliac joint problems and symphysis pubis dysfunction (SPD), prolapse, ante-natal and post-natal Pilates, post- breast cancer rehabilitation
- Men’s and Women’s Continence problems – Stress incontinence, overactive bladder, bladder frequency, post-prostatectomy, bowel urgency and frequency, bowel leakage and constipation
- Dry needling – treatment of pain and spasm (for musculoskeletal problems only)
- Shockwave therapy – treatment of chronic tendon pain
- Foot pain and Orthotic Prescription (including for children) – treatment for plantar fasciitis, flat feet, bunions, shin splints, metatarsalgia, Achilles Tendinitis etc.
- Vestibular (Vertigo) Rehabilitation – Assessment and treatment of dizziness, balance issues, B.P.P.V.
- Respiratory Conditions – Chronic bronchitis (COPD), asthma, bronchiectasis
- Neurology – treatment post-stroke, multiple sclerosis, Parkinson’s disease etc.
We also can do home or nursing home visits if you are unable to get to the clinic.
To find out more about the services that Ashbourne Physiotherapy Clinic can provide, please contact us.
We also have a second clinic!
Sutton Cross Physiotherapy Clinic, 1 Sutton Cross (above Insomnia), Dublin 13.
Phone 01 806 3030 for appointments or look up www.suttoncrossphysio.ie for more details