Physiotherapy Clinic in Ashbourne, Co. Meath
At Ashbourne Physiotherapy Clinic our aim is to get you back to what you enjoy doing, without pain and as soon as possible. Our core work is dealing with musculoskeletal issues, movement problems, postural issues and injury prevention. The Clinic was founded in 1992 and we moved to our present location in 2002 and we have provided physiotherapy for over 6,000 different patients during this time. All our physiotherapists are chartered, meaning that they have graduated with a primary degree in physiotherapy from an accredited university and take part in mandatory professional development. We provide treatment and management of spinal pain, soft tissue injuries, sports injuries and prevention, as well as running Pilates and Healthy Bones and Stronger For Longer classes. Both Enda Gavin and Ruth McMenamin are registered with Aviva/Irish Life Back-up.
We also have Chartered Physiotherapists who specialise in the following areas:
- Women’s Health – Pelvic pain, pregnancy-related pain such as back pain, sacro-iliac joint problems and symphysis pubis dysfunction (SPD), prolapse, ante-natal and post-natal Pilates, rehab post- breast cancer
- Men’s and Women’s Continence problems – Stress incontinence, overactive bladder, bladder frequency, post-prostatectomy, bowel urgency, bowel leakage and bowel frequency
- Dry needling – treatment of pain and spasm (for musculoskeletal problems only)
- Foot pain and Orthotic Prescription (including for children) – treatment for plantar fasciitis, flat feet, bunions, shin splints, metatarsalgia, Achilles Tendinitis etc.
- Respiratory Conditions – Chronic Bronchitis (COPD), asthma, Bronchiectasis
- Neurology – treatment post-stroke, multiple sclerosis, Parkinson’s disease etc.
Remember that the titles “physiotherapist”, “physio” and “physical therapist” are not protected in Ireland which means that anyone can use the titles.
To make sure that you attend a qualified practitioner, check that they are chartered. Look for the letters M.I.S.C.P. (Member of the Irish Society of Chartered Physiotherapists). See http://www.iscp.ie for further details.
To find out more about the services that Ashbourne Physiotherapy Clinic can provide, please contact us.
We also have a second clinic!
Sutton Cross Physiotherapy Clinic, 1 Sutton Cross (above Insomnia), Dublin 13.
Phone 01 806 3030 for appointments or look up www.suttoncrossphysio.ie for more details