Our Healthy Bones classes are designed with the Over 50s in mind:
- To promote bone density by using weight-bearing exercises and resisted strengthening exercises, particularly hip and tummy muscles.
- To improve balance and to help prevent falls
- To improve posture and flexibility
- To provide advice and information on osteoporosis and osteopenia
- To be fun!!!
The class is run to music and last for one hour. All equipment and water is provided.
Tuesdays at 10.00 a.m.
Fridays at 10.00 a.m.
STRONGER FOR LONGER CLASS (OVER 60s)
- A circuit class of weight-training exercises aimed at the over 60s
- To improve muscle strength
Tuesdays at 11.00 a.m.
Thursdays at 11.00 a.m.
€120 for eight classes to be used in a 12-week period (maximum of seven per class) – call us for a voucher for a FREE CLASS!!!
If you do a second class in the calendar week = €10 for the second class.