Our Healthy Bones classes are designed with the Over 50s in mind:
- To promote bone density by using weight-bearing exercises and resisted strengthening exercises, particularly hip and tummy muscles.
- To improve balance and to help prevent falls
- To improve posture and flexibility
- To provide advice and information on osteoporosis and osteopenia
- To be fun!!!
The class is run to music and last for one hour. All equipment and water is provided.
Tuesdays at 10.00 a.m.
STRONGER FOR LONGER CLASS (OVER 60s)
- A circuit class of weight-training exercises aimed at the over 60s
- To improve muscle strength
Tuesdays at 11.00 a.m.
Thursdays at 11.00 a.m.
€140 for eight classes to be used in a 12-week period (maximum of seven per class) – call us for a voucher for a FREE CLASS!!!
If you do a second class in the calendar week = €12.50 for the second class.